Lion Mage Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Robe/cuffs/skirt worn by Lion Clan mages."
"The Lion Clan are an offshoot race that appear in historical records quite abruptly, as if one day they climbed out of the depths of the very earth itself."
- Found in Shaded Woods, around Shaded Ruins bonfire, in a chest past a petrified Lion Warrior and guarded by a Basilisk (there's another chest with only petrified Lion Warrior next to it).
- Note: The chest also contains a Fragrant Branch of Yore, so a branch is not lost in collecting this armor.
- Still at this location in the Scholar Of The First Sin edition.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Cuffs offer second highest magic and lightning defense (both almost equal to that of Desert Sorceress gloves), and second highest dark defense (equal to that of Black Witch gloves and Bone King cuffs).
- Oddly, no Lion Mages appear in the game.
- This armor set can actually be collected without using a Fragrant Branch by using an exploit in the way the game processes jumping at 30fps, by jumping over the broken wall behind the chest with a low enough equip load. (Does not work in SOTFS version unless fps is lowered to 30) This will leave you trapped behind the petrified Lion, so a Homeward Bone will be required to escape without using the Fragrant Branch.
- Set increases cast speed.
- Each piece of the set increases cast speed by 5.2% rounded DOWN to the nearest whole value.
- Effects are compounded by Clear Bluestone Ring (more testing required).
- Effects are compounded by wearing multiple pieces of the set.
X Base Cast Speed = +Y Cast Speed from each individual Lion Mage piece.
- 39 = +2
- 58 = +3
- 77 = +4
- 97 = +5
- 116 = +6
- 135 = +7
- 154 = +8
- 174 = +9
- 193 = +10
- 212 = +11
- 231 = +12
- 250 = +13
- 270 = +14
- 289 = +15
- 308 = +16
- 327 = +17
- 348 = +18
- 366 = +19
- 385 = +20
- 404 = +21
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Lion Mage Robe B 0 2.2 40|
|Lion Mage Cuffs E 0 1.4 40|
|Lion Mage Skirt E 0 1.4 40|