Hexer's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Hood worn by a hexer. Grants slight increase to spell uses. Belonged to Felkin the Outcast. Hexing appears to be an offshoot of sorcery, but its specific origins are unknown."
"Robes/Gloves/Boots worn by a hexer. Belonged to Felkin the Outcast.
Those who have a taste of dark are drawn into its vortex and rarely return.
Perhaps it appeals to something deep within the human soul."
- Acquired from Felkin the Outcast in Huntsman's Copse after talking to him while having 20 INT and 20 FTH (Ring of Knowledge and Ring of Prayer do not count).
- Purchased from Merchant Hag Melentia (18,6k) if Felkin is killed.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Hood increases the number of casts by 1 or by 10% and grants +1 to INT and FTH.
- Robe and boots offer the highest fire defense (equal to that of Chaos robe and boots).
- Gloves offer second highest fire defense (almost equal to that of Chaos gloves, Syan's gauntlets and Tattered Cloth manchettes).
- This set offers lower dark defense than Chaos set and is identical to it in all other stats.
- Robe oddly makes all gauntlets appear smaller.
Piece Information & Upgrades
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Hexer's Hood E 0 0.9 55|
|Hexer's Robes B 0 2.6 55|
|Hexer's Gloves E 0 1.0 55|
|Hexer's Boots E 0 2.0 55|