Lucatiel's Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Mask attached to a ceremonial hat. Belonged to Lucatiel of Mirrah.
Normally hats and masks are separate, but these two have been adjoined."
"Vest/Gloves/Trousers worn by knights while on travel. Belonged to Lucatiel of Mirrah.
Only those who have distinguished themselves on the battlefield were admitted into the elite ranks of Mirrah's official order of knights.
It is common to hear of a peasant's dream of striving for knighthood as an escape from hardship, but who would ever think it possible?
- Given by Lucatiel of Mirrah in Aldia's Keep if she had been summoned and survived 3 boss encounters.
- Mask drops from Lucatiel if she is killed, other pieces are sold by Merchant Hag Melentia (18k).
- A maskless version of her hat can be obtained in Crown of the Ivory King DLC.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- Vest offers second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Archdrake, Priestess and Saint's robes).
- Boots offer second highest lightning defense (almost equal to that of Desert Sorceress, Priestess and White Priest skirts).
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Lucatiel's Mask D 0 2.0 65|
|Lucatiel's Vest B 0 6.0 65|
|Lucatiel's Gloves D 0 2.0 65|
|Lucatiel's Trousers E 0 4.0 65|