Loyce Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
Helm (Armor, Gauntlets, Leggings) of a Knight of Loyce.
These Knights of Loyce were devoted guardians of this land that delved valiantly into the depths of chaos, never to return. The few that survived remain in Eleum Loyce, now frozen over, awaiting the call of their master. "
- Given in pieces by Alsanna, Silent Oracle for collecting Loyce Souls from Charred Loyce Knights in The Old Chaos:
- 5 souls – gauntlets and leggings;
- 15 souls – armor (chestpiece);
- 35 souls – helm.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- Upgraded physical defenses are only 25% higher.
- While slightly inferior to Charred Loyce Set statwise, this set is more durable and weighs less.
- Each piece of the set absorbs 10 HP from each defeated foe ONLY if said foe's gender is opposite to yours. This effect stacks between pieces, as well as with pieces of Charred Loyce Set, Ivory King set, Wicked Eye Greatshield, Butcher's Knife and any version of Ring of the Evil Eye.
First row = Regular. Second row = +5
|Name & Icon|
|Loyce Helm C 6.3 85|
|Loyce Armor A 12.3 85|
|Loyce Gauntlets C 4.4 85|
|Loyce Leggings C 7.5 85|