Heide Knight Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Greathelm/Chainmail/Gauntlets/Leggings worn by Heide Knights"
"Whether Heide refers to a kingdom or was just a name for the land is not clear, for no records date back far enough to tell.
All that is known is that the Way of Blue has its origins in Heide, and that Heide was later subsumed by the sea."
- Dropped by Heide Knights in Forest of Fallen Giants (between 1st and 2nd bonfires; spawns once), in The Lost Bastille (on the way from Exile Holding Cells bonfire to McDuff's smithy) and at the exit from Shrine of Winter. Use Bonfire Ascetic to farm the set.
- Alternative helmet – Heide Knight Iron Mask – is found in Cathedral of Blue, in a chest next to Blue Sentinel Targray.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
- The best way to get the set (pre-SotFS) is to kill the knight in Lost Bastille: follow the path from Exile Holding Cells bonfire, since there's only one other enemy on the way. Using a greathammer will make this simple, as your heavy attack will stunlock the red phantom and the Heide Knight. If you are having trouble killing that Heide Knight, summon Pilgrim Bellclaire to your aid (her sign is found next to Ruin Sentinels' arena).
- Heide Greathelm is a decent item for dressing as Solaire of Astora from Dark Souls, although the helm has an entirely different design, and is lacking the red feather on top.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Heide Knight Greathelm C 6.0 90|
|Heide Knight Chainmail A 10.9 90|
|Heide Knight Gauntlets C 5.4 90|
|Heide Knight Leggings C 6.4 90|