To-do list for the Dark Souls 2 Wiki is a page dedicated to compiling needed changes, additions, updates and revamps to the whole wiki for Dark Souls II.
You can edit this page and add links to pages that you believe need more information, cleanup, or even those that you think should be renamed, redirected or deleted.
List of missing pages or pages that needs more work and content.
Miss a page or feature? Then list it in the Needed Pages section below.
- Relevant forum section Dark Souls 2 Forums
- Read the Editing Guide page to learn basics of editing. (currently links to Editing Page DS3 link)
- Need to confirm completion status of: ??
- Please help add locations to all items
- Read the Editing Guide page to learn basics of editing. -- Generic page for any wiki to link to.
- Boss Souls/Boss Souls weapons link should list better the order, amount of souls required to transform the weapon, as well to identify the boss/location of the soul itself
- Enemy pages' info/image box needs to have images always have a width of maximum of 300px. To avoid issues like see this for example
- Fixing the Merchant and NPCs page to add missing characters (which would include better information to some of them even perhaps to their place of origins and tables of contents to sell.
- Improving the Cosplay Section and to add a link to both the Fashion Souls and Cosplay (please for the love of youe divinity how do I make two catalogue options to make the text and spaces thinner instead of having them stretch out across the entire page?)
Wiki tags are not metadata, but a way to define different properties of for example an item. A tag does nothing on its own, but when many pages share the same tag they can be used to list other items with similar properties. Tags should mostly be single words, and not long unique sentences (like "great weapon to pwn n00bs with").
Example: The Moonlight Greatsword, it's a greatsword, it deals magic damage, and it has a special attack. It should be tagged with something like "Weapon" "Greatsword" "Magic" "Special".
If you encounter a particularly cluttered page, but have no time to clean it up at the moment, then tag the page with " cleanup" as a reminder. They will show up below:
Pages with names that differ from in-game names should be renamed, so please tag them with " rename". Renaming pages also involves fixing all backlinks and redirecting the current page to the new one. They will show up below:
Some items/equipment/npc´s have duplicate pages. Please tag such pages with " duplicate", and someone will eventually merge them.
If you encounter an unnecessary page, or have a request to delete a page, then tag it with " delete" and it should appear in the list below.
- Links go here
- Links go here
Not all weapons/shields can be infused or upgraded to the same level. We need to mark those so the tables can be replaced.
- Bows/Greatbows/Crossbows/Talismans/Chimes/Pyromancy Flames and Staves can't be infused and can be upgraded to +10. Any page with the wrong table should be tagged with: upgrademe
- Special weapons/shields that upgrade with Twinking Titanite can't be infused and can be upgraded to +5. Any page with the wrong table should be tagged with: upgradespecial
- Boss weapons/shields upgrade with Titanite Scale and can't be infused and can be upgraded to +5. Any page with the wrong table should be tagged with: upgradeboss