Secrets in Dark Souls II features hidden paths and items that you can only access by careful observation and interaction with the environment. This page lists discoveries and such made by players. You should also visit our New Game Plus and Lore pages for further unlockables and lore theories.
- Illusory Walls that will reveal a path when "action" is pressed near them (PS3/Xbox: X/A)
- Pharros' Lockstones that interact with Key Mouth contraptions to reveal secrets and trigger effects
- Crystal Lizards are enemies that will run away and disappear as you come near, but if you manage to kill them will yield precious ore
- Rare Items are weapons and armor that are harder to come by and rare enemy drops.
- Unused Content also exists for this game, including items that once were included but are only accessible in the game files not through normal methods of play.
- Shortcuts are for those who seek speed running or just an easy game, or even to trick your invaders.
- Traps and their tricks and counters.
- Invisible Hollows are hidden hollow enemies introduced in the Scholar of the First Sin Edition.
- Hidden Moths are scattered all around Drangleic in the Scholar of the First Sin Edition. (List WIP).