Main Screen/HUD | How to View Minimum Required Stats and Bonus Params
- HP Bar: Current Hitpoints (life force). This decreases as the player is damaged until it reaches zero causing death.HP will recover if you rest at a bonfire, use a healing spell or a healing item such as the Estus Flask.
- Stamina Bar: Current amount of Stamina. This decreases as the player performs actions such as: attacking, running, blocking, rolling jumping etc. When it reaches zero, the player will be unable to perform actions that require stamina. Stamina automatically recovers over time.
- Equipment Boosts: Current boost's from the players equipment. Under the Stamina Bar there may be an icon showing that you have a boost status from something you have equipped. Usually, these boosts are mainly given by equipped rings.
- Covenant Icon: Current Covenant.
- State Icon: Sometimes special capacity increases will be reflected here when the player is under a specific state.
- Equipment Icon: Currently equipped weapons, armor, spells and items. The player can switch easily with the D-pad:
Left: Left Hand Weapon
Right: Right Hand Weapon
- Soul Count: Current souls the player has.
- Open the Equipment screen
- Select a slot in which to equip a weapon (e.g., Right Weapon 1)
- From here, you can scroll through any weapons you have and view the minimum stat requirements and bonus params at the bottom of the UI