Upper Earthen Peak
>> Back to Bonfires>>
Located in Earthen Peak.
Starting at the central earthen peak bonfire, continue through the level normally until you encounter the area with a Desert Sorceress and a Suspicious Shadow to the right, and a pit and stairs with two Grave Wardens on the left. In front of you there will be a lit staircase. Follow the staircase up, take a left going up more stairs, another left towards some pots, and finally a right. To the right of you will be a hidden wall. Behind this wall will be the Upper Earthen Peak bonfire.
Bonfire Ascetic Use:
Burning a bonfire ascetic here respawns the following items/enemies/bosses:
- Boss: Mytha, the Baneful Queen
- Poison Stone on the skeleton before the boss room, inside the poison if you have not burned the windmill.
- Chest containing a Petrified Something, behind the illusory wall next to the bonfire.
- Small smooth and silky stone on the room with the Mimic and the Door of Pharros.
- Mimic (along with its treasure when you kill him).
- Red Phantom next to the bonfire.
- All the Poison Horn Beetles on Mimic's room.
- 2 Grave Wardens guarding the boss room.
Burning a bonfire ascetic here spawns the following new items/enemies:
- Grave Warden on Mimic's room.
- Another Grave Warden behind the two that guard the boss room.
- Confirmed 7 Poison Horn Beetles in Mimic's room before and after bonfire ascetic
There is a black phantom enemy who guards the room above the boss, wielding a Full Moon Sickle and Brigand's armor. He can drop the armor at +5 (random drops, weapon too maybe?). Also, behind him there are two illusory walls, one with the bonfire of Upper Earthen Peak and another one with a chest containing a Petrified Something.
Why did they like hiding bonfires so much in this game?
so basically its above the passage that guarded by 2 grave warden (blue glowing spear guys) there's hidden wall on the left and the right, one contain petrified something, one is the bonfire
there is no illusion wall there?! how do i make it so? i cant get the bonfire
"Continue through the level normally" that is extremely vague and not helpful.