Lion Mage Cuffs is a gauntlet and a part of Lion Mage Set in Dark Souls 2.
Lion Mage Cuffs
|Requirements & Bonus|
Lion Mage Cuffs Description
"Cuffs worn by Lion Clan mages."
"The Lion Clan are an offshoot race that appear in historical records quite abruptly, as if one day they climbed out of the depths of the very earth itself."
Where to Find \ Location
- Found in a chest in the Shaded Woods. Near the path to the boss fight, there is a petrified Lion blocking a doorway in a ruined building. Unpetrify him using a Fragrant Branch of Yore. Beware, there a many curse pots in the room with the chest. Cursebite Ring is recommended, as well as breaking the pots at range. The chest will be found behind the pots. The set will be found, as well as another Fragrant Branch of Yore
- Note: The entire set can be retrieved without using a Fragrant Branch of Yore. One can get the set by jumping while running into the crack in the wall right behind the iron chest left of the petrified Lion, aim for the top right of the crack to do so successfully.
- Completed Set increases Cast Speed.
- Each piece of the set increases Cast Speed by 5.2% rounded DOWN to the nearest whole value.
- Effects are compounded by the Clear Bluestone Ring. (More testing on this interaction to come later)
- Effects are compounded by wearing multiple pieces of the set.
- Oddly, Lion Clan Mage enemy does not present in game...
|+1||27||28||25||25||26||20||21||26||12||12||14||31||150||Titanite Shard x1|
|+2||30||31||27||27||28||22||23||28||13||13||15||34||180||Titanite Shard x2|
|+3||32||24||29||29||30||24||25||30||14||14||16||37||220||Titanite Shard x3|
|+4||35||36||32||32||33||26||27||33||15||15||17||40||290||Large Titanite Shard x1|
|+5||37||39||34||34||35||28||29||35||16||16||19||43||330||Large Titanite Shard x2|
|+6||40||42||36||36||37||30||31||37||17||17||20||45||360||Large Titanite Shard x3|
|+7||42||44||39||39||40||32||33||40||18||18||21||48||400||Titanite Chunk x1|
|+8||45||47||41||41||42||34||35||42||19||19||22||51||470||Titanite Chunk x2|
|+9||47||50||43||43||44||36||37||44||20||20||23||54||510||Titanite Chunk x3|
|+10||50||53||46||46||47||38||39||47||22||22||25||57||580||Titanite Slab x1|