Havel's Gauntlets is a gauntlet and a part of Havel's Set in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
Havel's Gauntlets Description
"The origin of the name Havel is not clear. Some say it was the warrior who wore the armor, but others say that it was the name of a great kingdom ruined in a barbaric war."
Where to Find \ Location
- You must have the Forgotten Key
- Use the key in a locked door in The Gutter and collect the Havel's Set.
- It is recommended that you bring a torch to properly light the area and some Prism Stones. You may want to bring either the Flying Feline boots or the Silver Cat ring as well in order to reduce fall damage.
- In order to get the key for this door, you must proceed into the black gulch and drop down onto a hidden platform in between the two black worm creatures, You will see the locked door. Facing away from the door go left and there will be a 2nd platform below. and then down another below that one, and kill two giants.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite
- Set looks different comparing to Dark Souls plus it seems to be made from metal, not from stone.
- When fully upgraded the entire set is the best for Physical Defense except for the Helm which is beaten by the Gyrm Warrior Greathelm.
|+1||181||156||206||181||24||26||21||24||7||43||18||18||1090||Twinkling Titanite x1|
|+2||194||167||221||194||26||28||23||26||7||46||19||19||1360||Twinkling Titanite x1|
|+3||208||179||236||208||27||30||24||27||8||49||20||20||1630||Twinkling Titanite x2|
|+4||221||190||251||221||29||32||26||29||8||52||21||21||2170||Twinkling Titanite x2|
|+5||235||202||267||235||31||34||28||31||9||55||23||23||2440||Twinkling Titanite x3|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I wish these gauntlets made my fists deal more damage since you're basically hitting people with rocks.