Forgotten Key is a Key item in Dark Souls 2.
- Open an arched door in Black Gulch to access Darkdiver Grandahl.
- Open a door in The Gutter to obtain Havel's equipment.
- Open a door in the pit within Majula for 3 chests, containing(from left to right); Soul Vortex, Witchtree Branch and Witchtree Bellvine, Great Lightning Spear.
- In Scholar of the First Sin this room will also contain a corpse carrying the Dragon Talon.
- Found by defeating 2-4 (number vary by how many phantoms you have summoned) giants hidden underneath the Black Gulch.
- From Black Gulch first bonfire, head left towards the oil pool and the worms. After defeating both worms, look for a ledge (approximately across the second worm hole). A torch is (very) helpful to see the ledge below. After dropping, turn around to see a smaller ledge with a corpse. Turn around again and drop. You will land in a cave opening with the giants just ahead.
- In the big room with the Giants, if you run along the edge to the left or right, you will reach a room containing a chest with Ring of Giants +1 and Petrified Dragon Bone. And from that room you can safely snipe them off with a bow or by using spells.
- They are very weak against poison. The poison damage can reduce them to half health with one complete duration. It takes 4 - 5 poison daggers to get the effect going.
- If you log out underneath the Black Gulch directly after beating one giant, the key will appear in your inventory upon logging back in.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!