|Requirements & Bonus|
Llewellyn Shoes is a Legging and a part of Llewellyn Set in Dark Souls 2.
Llewellyn Shoes Description
"Shoes reinforced with rare geisteel. Excellent defensive gear that is both light and sturdy."
"Quality equipment that is both light and strong. Crafted by the castle's resident master smith Llewellyn, and supplied only to a selected few.
His work easily identified by its lack of ostentation, Llewellyn focused solely on an economy of simplicity and strength."
Where to Find \ Location
- The armor set drops from the stone statues outside of the Looking-Glass Knight boss fight in Drangleic Castle
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite (Only goes to +5)
- The gloves can be dropped from the various stone soldiers around Drangleic.
- The stone Twinblade knights immediately before the Looking Glass Knight fogwall drop this set. (Confirmed)
- The helm that was previously associated with this set during the network test is now part of the Drangleic Set
- Chancellor Wellager wears this set.
|+1||60||56||62||60||18||23||14||18||19||27||11||11||710||Twinkling Titanite x1|
|+2||65||61||68||66||20||25||15||20||21||29||12||12||890||Twinkling Titanite x1|
|+3||71||66||73||71||22||26||17||22||23||32||13||13||1070||Twinkling Titanite x2|
|+4||76||71||79||77||24||28||18||24||25||34||14||14||1420||Twinkling Titanite x2|
|+5||82||76||85||83||26||31||20||26||27||37||15||15||1600||Twinkling Titanite x3|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!