Moon Butterfly Skirt
|Requirements & Bonus|
Moon Butterfly Skirt is a Legging and a part of Moon Butterfly Set in Dark Souls 2.
Moon Butterfly Skirt Description
"Skirt made from wings of the rare moon butterfly. Poisons those who approach its wearer."
"Also extends jump distance."
"Little is known about the moon butterfly, which only appears on full-moon nights in winter. Some say the butterfly is a magical being, and its larvae have never once been spotted."
Effect(all): Poisons nearby foes
Wings/Skirt Effect:Increases length of jump
Where to Find \ Location
- Maughlin the Armorer, in Majula (Only available in NG+ & the hat requires NG++ (bonfire intensity 3) after spending 16000+ souls with him.
- In other words, you need to burn two Bonfire Ascetics in Majula to get the entire set)
- Poisons nearby foes, including Mimics in hiding.
- Hat increases Intelligence by 1.
- Each piece has a special effect (Effect(All): Poison nearby foes, Effect(Wings/Skirt): Increases length of jumping)
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite
- Leaves poison buildup marking on invisible enemies (needs confirmation)(+confirmed pc 15/6/2014, though since the poison radius is short they're practically on top of you)
- IMPORTANT: Take off before approaching any NPC you don't want to aggro. Poison will affect any NPC that you can attack, including the Emerald Herald.
- When wearing the wings or the skirt you can jump without having to be sprinting first.
- It is still possible to roll in the opposite direction, and it is possible to backstep. This may save you in PVP.
- Rolling to the side is possible, but very difficult. More often than not, you'll leap.
- It is possible to immediately and consistently sprint and roll while wearing the wings without jumping simply by tapping forward before pressing the roll button
- NOTE: this will not prevent you from dying from falls that would normally kill you
- You can also hide the glove in a sleeve (e.g. Black Hollow Mage Robe) to poison your foe while unnoticed.
|+1||45||49||42||42||23||15||24||19||43||18||24||26||310||Twinkling Titanite x1|
|+2||49||53||46||46||25||16||26||21||47||20||26||28||390||Twinkling Titanite x1|
|+3||53||58||50||50||27||18||28||23||51||21||28||31||460||Twinkling Titanite x3|
|+4||57||62||54||54||29||19||30||25||55||23||30||33||620||Twinkling Titanite x2|
|+5||61||67||58||58||32||21||33||27||59||25||33||36||690||Twinkling Titanite x2|