Smelter Demon Helm is a Helm in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Helm of the Smelter Demon, a great mass of iron that was given life. High fire defense.
"Armor of the Smelter Demon, a great mass of iron that was given life. High fire defense. The Old Iron King was possessed of a great bounty of ore, but was incinerated by a creature that rose from the infernal depths of the earth."
- The full set is sold by Maughlin the armourer in Majula after you have killed the Smelter Demon.
- Part of the Smelter Demon Set.
- This Armor has the best total fire resistance in the game when fully upgraded.(*Hexer set appears to have 1 more point in fire resistance)
- Requires Twinkling Titanite to upgrade.
- 16 Strength required to equip.
- If you kill Maughlin before defeating the Smelter Demon he will not sell the set. This may have been patched out. On the PC V 1.02, Maughlin can be killed and will still sell the set after beating the Smelter Demon.
- Only surpassed by the Gyrm Warrior Greathelm, the Smelter Demon Helm has the second highest physical defense when fully upgraded, even surpassing Havel's helm.
Smelter Demon Helm Upgrade Stats
|Name & Icon||Upgrade Level||Cost (Souls)||Materials|
|+1||122||106||138||122||17||35||16||17||17||10||29||18||18||950||1x Twinkling Titanite|
|+2||131||114||148||131||18||38||17||18||17||11||31||19||19||1180||1x Twinkling Titanite|
|+3||140||122||158||140||19||40||18||19||17||11||33||20||20||1420||2x Twinkling Titanite|
|+4||149||130||168||149||20||43||19||20||17||12||35||21||21||1890||2x Twinkling Titanite|
|+5||158||138||178||158||22||46||21||22||17||13||37||23||23||2120||3x Twinkling Titanite|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
This wiki page has been wrong for atleast 3 years
I mean...Doesn't the helmet look like the view if you had a woman do the splits (the parts obviously exaggerated)? Is that the point?
that's the shadow mask image, how did you get that wrong
Isn't that picture from the shadow helmet?
"The Smelter Demon Helm has the highest physical defence when fully upgraded, even surpassing Havel's helm (*Gyrm Warrior Greathelm +10 has the highest physical defence)"
So which is it? Smelter or Gyrm?
I love how is head is the depiction of a player´s loose asshole after encountering him for the first time