Dark Mask is a Helm in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Mask of a knight subsumed by dark.
No one knows the true identity of these men who are said to freely manipulate dark. Old foreign legends describe them as poor souls who chased the lost art of life drain."
- Obtaining the full set requires getting the King's Ring and progressing to Aldia's Keep.
- The Mask can be obtained after opening the gate in the Shaded Woods that requires the King's Ring (Aldia's Keep). Do not go inside the building. Instead, go to the left. There is a wood hut with a bonfire. Behind the hut to the left, there is a mimic containing the mask. There are enemies nearby, but they are not hostile. Leaving them alone is ideal, for they can petrify you.
- SOTFS: Mask is in the Foregarden of Aldia's Keep. Go past the shed and it'll be in the corner.
- Part of the Dark Set
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- The Mask has a hidden effect that gives +1 Intelligence and Faith.
Dark Mask Upgrade Stats
|Name & Icon||Upgrade Level||Cost (Souls)||Materials|
|+1||48||48||51||46||13||13||8||27||6||13||15||0||0||550||1x Twinkling Titanite|
|+2||52||52||56||50||14||14||9||29||6||14||19||0||0||690||1x Twinkling Titanite|
|+3||57||57||60||55||15||15||10||32||6||15||18||0||0||820||2x Twinkling Titanite|
|+4||61||61||65||59||16||16||11||34||6||16||18||0||0||1090||2x Twinkling Titanite|
|+5||66||66||70||64||17||17||12||37||16||31||35||0||0||1230||3x Twinkling Titanite|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!