Wanderer Hood is a Helm in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"A hood for the roving type. Light, sturdy leather made for long journeys."
- Starting equipment from the Swordsman.
- Lost Bastille: Knock the rock into the well and kill the three mummy enemies, the third one drops the entire set. They do not respawn (Not even with Ascetics).
- Note: I did not get the drop. I lured them into the first courtyard, below the Heide Knight. Not sure if that's why...
- I climbed the ladder in their spawn area and picked them off and it did not drop. I did the same thing on another character though and it did drop. No idea if that affects it.
- Part of the Wanderer Set.
- Upgraded with Titanite.
- Don't blow them up with magic/bomb when they are still in the cage. You can't reach the drop there, not even with jumping. *It is possible to make the jump into the cage*
Wanderer Hood Upgrade Stats
|Name & Icon||Upgrade Level|