Rubbish is a special item in Dark Souls 2.
- Can be sold to Gavlan for 10 souls.
- Or drop this item from the inventory as a makeshift landmark.
- Destroying a wooden chest before picking up the treasure.
- Giving a Prism Stone to Dyna and Tillo.
- Not able to trade Rubbish with Dyna & Tillo (it is a possible reward, not what you trade in).
- Be careful fighting an enemy around a wooden chest, as either you or the enemy might destroy the chest.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"Why all chests have rubbish in it?"
Where can I farm this?
I have destroyed many chests
At least this item had an obscure use in the original Dark Souls. Here it literally is its namesake.
rubbish to one such as i
devoid of all wordly wants
And i was wondering : "why so many chests have rubbish?" Just because i died to THAT trap in that freaking chest...
Drop it for someone, wait till they pick it up then point at them. They'll get the picture.
I have destroyed so many chests.... bruh.
I gave this to a red invader. He wasn't so happy about it.
LMAO this item is trash
i thought when you break a trap chest this is what you get
i remember somewhere around the demon of song I had a thought... "why do so many wooden chest have rubbish?"
wait, if you break the chest, it makes the item rubbish?!
I honestly think this is almost the best thing, I can farm them with prism stones and go to the nest and drop them, or do it the sad way and destroy a chest. But once you have loads of rubbish you can use these as bait during PvPs. The way that has been working the best is spawning in, waving and trying to be friendly to my ememy, then place the rubbish and when they go over to it, HURRY UP and change to a power weapon and backstab them. Rubbish=OP.
Use as item bait for people.... Invade and wave while leaving it on the ground then back up and bow and when they grab it, smash their face!