Attribute required for sorceries and other spells. Boosts proficiency in magic and dark ATK and DEF. Boosts spell casting speed.
- Raises magic bonus
- Raises fire, dark bonus
- Raises magic, fire, dark defense
- Raises Casting Speed
- Slightly increases HP for each point: +2 HP (0-20), +1 HP (21-50), +0 HP (51-99)
- The Bandit begins with the lowest Intelligence at 1 and the Sorcerer starts with the highest Intelligence at 14.
- Sorceries and Hexes require a minimum intelligence level to cast. Some special weapons also have an intelligence requirement.
- The soft cap for intelligence bonuses appears to be at 40 intelligence.
- Intelligence affects the number of Homing Soul Mass and Homing Crystal Soul Mass. 15 INT = 2 orbs, 24 INT = 3 orbs, 30 INT = 4 orbs, and 40 INT = 5 orbs.
- Intelligence affects the number of Affinity. 40 INT = 3 orbs, 50 INT = 4 orbs, 60 INT = 5 orbs.
- See here for equipment with intelligence requirements
Intelligence Data Table
|Intelligence level||Total Magic Bonus per level||Magic Bonus Gain per level|