Havel's Armor is a Chest Piece in Dark Souls 2.
|Requirements & Bonus|
"The origin of the name Havel is not clear. Some say it was the warrior who wore the armor, but others say that it was the name of a great kingdom ruined in a barbaric war."
- Use the Forgotten Key to unlock the door in The Gutter.
- Part of Havel's Set.
- Set looks different comparing to Dark Souls plus it seems to be made from metal, not from stone.
- When fully upgraded the entire set is the best for Physical Defense except for the Helm which is beaten by the Smelter Demon Helm.
- Upgraded with Twinkling Titanite.
- In order to get the key for this door, you must proceed into the black gulch and drop down onto a hidden platform in between the two black worm creatures, You will see the locked door. Facing away from the door go left and there will be a 2nd platform below. and then down another below that one, and kill two giants.
Havel's Armor Upgrade Stats
|Name & Icon||Upgrade Level||Cost (Souls)||Materials|
|+1||307||265||349||307||40||44||37||40||51||11||72||30||30||1980||1x Twinkling Titanite|
|+2||330||285||375||330||43||47||40||43||51||12||77||32||32||2470||1x Twinkling Titanite|
|+3||353||304||401||353||46||50||42||46||51||13||82||34||34||2970||2x Twinkling Titanite|
|+4||376||324||427||376||49||53||45||49||51||14||87||36||36||3960||2x Twinkling Titanite|
|+5||399||344||453||399||52||57||48||52||51||15||93||39||39||4450||3x Twinkling Titanite|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!