Desert Sorceress Top is a Chest Piece in Dark Souls 2.
Desert Sorceress Top
|Requirements & Bonus|
"Desert Sorceresses have enchanting looks, and they use them to catch people off guard.
Oddly enough, even those who are perceptive enough to realize the ploy fall prey to their seductions with alarming regularity."
- Drops from Desert Sorceress in Earthen Peak.
- Part of the Desert Sorceress Set.
- Ironically, this set is vulnerable to fire, despite Desert Sorceresses being users of pyromancy (or fire sorcery).
- Considered to be a decent light armor, you can make various ridiculous builds, such as one who power stances a Bluemoon Greatsword and a Moonlight Greatsword without the worry of weight.
- Upgraded with Titanite.
- Moderate to high petrification resistance for clothing.
- The top enhances the chest size for female characters, along with Singer's Dress.
- The male variant has a different top and different boots; the skirt comes with an additional mini skirt. They share the same hood and gloves.
Desert Sorceress Top Upgrade Stats
|Name & Icon||Upgrade Level||Cost (Souls)||Materials|
|+1||49||51||47||47||46||31||38||41||0||17||12||31||15||210||1x Titanite Shard|
|+2||53||56||51||51||50||34||41||45||0||19||13||34||16||270||2x Titanite Shard|
|+3||58||60||56||56||54||37||45||49||0||20||14||37||17||320||3x Titanite Shard|
|+4||62||65||60||60||58||40||48||52||0||22||15||40||19||420||1x Large Titanite Shard|
|+5||67||70||65||65||62||43||52||56||0||24||15||43||20||480||2x Large Titanite Shard|
|+6||71||74||69||69||66||45||55||60||0||25||17||46||21||530||3x Large Titanite Shard|
|+7||75||79||73||73||70||48||58||63||0||27||18||49||23||630||1x Titanite Chunk|
|+8||80||83||78||78||74||51||62||67||0||28||19||52||24||690||2x Titanite Chunk|
|+9||84||88||82||82||78||54||65||71||0||30||19||55||25||740||3x Titanite Chunk|
|+10||89||93||87||87||83||57||69||75||0||32||21||58||27||840||1x Titanite Slab|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I killed all of them I could find 10X so about 50 kills, could not get the top to drop... Was wearing merchant hat and prisoner chest along with rusted coins. Why god why?
As soon as I saw the witches, I was hoping they'd drop their armor. They do, quite regularly, it seems, so I quickly ended up with multiple of these.
Give to Rosabeth for maximum effectiveness ;)
The medieval version of breast implants