This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls 2.
- Build Name: Demon Hunter
- Build Author:
- Build Level: 159
- Starting Class & Gift: Explorer
- Build Focus: PvE
- Build Main Stat: Intelligence and Dexterity
- Link to Dark Souls 2Calculator: Add link here
- Right Hand:Weapons: Leather whip / Old whip, shortsword. Dual Wielded. Archdrake Staff, Archdrake Chime, Pyromamcy flame.
- Left Hand:
- Head: Saints hood
- Chest: Saint's robe
- Hands: Rogue Gauntlets
- Legs: Rogue Leggings
- Rings:Darkstorm, Resonant Weapon, Flame Weapon, Soul Appease, Fire Orb, Soul Greastsword,
Based on the old legends of whip wielding demon hunters.
High DPS Rogue/Spellsword hybrid good for dealing damage to single enemies and bosses. Good for PVP.
if you want the old whip, put down your petrified something at Dyna and Tilo's nest in things betwixt. If it does not drop for you, re-roll your character until it does.
The archdrake staff/chime can be bought from Felkin the Outcast after your int and faith reach 8
Saints hood if you want to wear a headpiece, I prefer not to.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!