This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls 2.
- Build Name: The Zach Murray
- Starting Class & Gift: None, Be yourself, don't conform to the demands of the world around you.
- Build Focus: PvP
- Right Hand 1: Great Scythe. Seriously, the best weapon in the game.
- Right Hand 2: Poison Spotted Whip +5, Indian Jones that jawn bro
- Right Hand 3: Mundane Avelyn +10, Pop Pop Pop Watching people drop
- Left Hand 1: Dark Black Witch's Staff +10, I don't know it's a staff okay? Just use it.
- Left Hand 2: Watcher's Shield +5, Parry all that jawn bro
- Left Hand 3: Mundane Avelyn +10, Pop Pop Pop Watching more people drop
- Head: Mad Warrior Mask +5, looking like that predator
- Chest: Jester's Robes +5, Gotta be better than everyone else dudes
- Hands: Havel's Gauntlets +5, gotta have those gaunts or else
- Legs: Smelter Demon Leggings +5, skate or die #
- Spells: Resonant Weapon, Great Resonant Soul, Affinity, Wrath Of The Gods
- Rings: Third Dragon Ring, Chloranthy Ring +2, Ring Of Blades +2, Ring Of Thorns +2
Build StrategyWhen in PvP Just win, like it's not hard you casual are you a baby or something? Look, I'm not going to sugar coat this jawn for you babbies. This is Dark Souls, not Fairytale fighter or Naturo ninja storm alright? You gotta not suck to do good. Hit the R1 or RB or w/e click your mouse or w/e just hit things and they die it's not hard. If you aren't going 500-0 in the BoB arena then go pick a different build because you're no where near good enough for this. Listen to music while using this build, I suggest Judas Priest or Drake, anything that doesn't suck. I'm not going to sit here and say I believe in you, because I really don't, but at least your trying right? Please seriously don't use this build unless you're actually good enough, otherwise your getting banned so hard your head will spin or whatever.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!