This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls 2.
- Build Name: Pyro Warrior
- Build Author: Arthur
- Build Level:
- Starting Class & Gift: Warrior, Healing Wares
- Build Focus: PVE
- Build Main Stat: Strength And Dexterity
- Link to Dark Souls 2Calculator: Add link here https://fextralife.com/calculator/dks2builds.html?W9heVCE1E.qxVJ7hi0.BDT0eujm4.JpKjjS42.w.oV.DUIzSv
- Right Hand: Black Knight Greatsword +5, Mace +10, Dragonrider Bow +5
- Left Hand: Pyromancy Flame +10, Royal Kite Shield +10
- Head: Elite Knight Helm
- Chest: Elite Knight Armor
- Hands: Elite Knight Gloves
- Legs: Elite Knight Leggings
- Spells*: Toxic Mist, Warmth, Fire Orb
- Rings: Ring of Blades +1, Chloranthy Ring +1, Third Dragon Ring, Royal Soldier's Ring +1
- Items**: Estus Flask, Aged Feather, Radiant Lifegem
Build StrategyPretty balanced build. Easy to play. I never played Dark Souls 1 and I started playing Dark Souls 2 with the release of Scholar of the First Sin, however with this build I beat the game. It has a really nice melee damage and you can use the shield to stop those hard hitting enemies, like the drakekeepers. The lack of adaptability makes the use of the shield really important. You can always swap the shield for a Drangleic Shield, but I like this one more.
The pyromancy is just a support just like the bow, but still you can use it if you feel like you need it. The dragonrider bow makes a huge amount of damage and can easily one shot kill most of the enemies, or at least hit them really hard if you hit them in the head. The Black Knight Greatsword can be changed for a Claymore +10, it is a nice weapon too.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Got a craving for some DS2 recently. Gonna give this build a try! Thanks!