|Each bonfire with their intensity up to +10.|
Map of Drangleic
This house features a map of Drangleic carved into the floor of a large room with bonfires that burn in locations representing the main boss bonfires and where they have been defeated.
When 8 Bonfire Ascetic have been burnt, the flame for that bonfire now burns blue instead of red. It is yet to be discovered what will happen when they all burn blue, perhaps nothing at all.
- x1 Soul Vessel (for list of items temporarily replacing the Soul Vessel, check the events page.)
- x1 Pharros' Lockstone
- x3 Titanite Shard
- x3 Torch
- x1 Great Club (reskined to bloody version, on NG+)
- x1 Murakumo (reskined to white handle, on NG+)
- x1 Longsword (reskined to blue blade, on NG+)
- x1 Blacksteel Katana (reskined to white handle, on NG+)
- Skeleton - Their numbers are equal to the bonfire intensity of the Majula bonfire (i.e. intensity = 2, there will be 2 skeletons), capping at 8. Each are guaranteed to drop a Human Effigy. They will not respawn unless intensity of bonfire is increased.
- Forest of Fallen Giants - Cardinal Tower - Defeated The Last Giant
- Sinner's Rise - The Saltfort - Defeated the Lost Sinner
- Iron Keep - Eygil's Idol - Defeated the Old Iron King
- Black Gulch - Hidden Chamber - Defeated The Rotten
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora - Lower Brightstone Cove - Defeated the Duke's Dear Freja
- Undead Crypt - Undead Ditch - Obtained the King's Ring
- Dragon Shrine - Shrine Entrance - Obtained the Ashen Mist Heart from the Ancient Dragon
- Drangleic Castle - King's Gate - Defeated Throne Watcher and Throne Defender
- It is only required that 8 Bonfire Ascetics are burnt at each designated bonfire, killing the boss is not required (although it is when burning Ascetics).
- NG level doesn't count towards the blue fire, only if 8 Ascetics were burnt.
- Reskinned weapons can also be found on the chest when there is an official Event.