Titanite Shard is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Can be bought from Blacksmith Lenigrast x10 at 800 souls.
- Can be bought from Stone Trader Chloanne for 1000 souls. (Infinite supply after clearing Iron Keep.)
- 1 is found in Majula, in a chest in Maughlin the Armourer's attic.
- 3 can be found in Majula, in a chest on the Mansion's first floor.
- 4 can be found inside the cave near the Skeleton Lords boss battle. The first one right after the bonfire behind the closed gate next to a curse jar, the other four after the portcullis, near the broken bridge.
- 1 is found in a chest below the ballista room in Forest of the Fallen Giants, near the Cardinal Tower bonfire
- 1 is found on a corpse Below the ruined building in front of a portcullis in Forest of the Fallen Giants, near Cale the Cartographer's location.
- 1 is found on a corpse on the opposite side of the portcullis in Forest of the Fallen Giants, accessible from the Soldier's Rest bonfire.
- 3 can be found on a body in the area before the Covetous Demon boss fight, where you jump into the grated area with the poison beetles.
- 10 in Brume Tower. From the Upper Floor bonfire, huge the path then jump across the gap that contains an elevator. You will be in an area with several doors guarded by an Iron Warrior.
- Video Guide Here:
- Common drop from Undead Blacksmiths in Harvest Valley or Earthen Peak, near the second bonfire.
- Common drop from Skeletons at the start of Harvest Valley.
- Dropped by The villagers in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. (Lower drop rate than the Undead Blacksmiths, though there are more.)
- Common drop from Crystal Lizard in Cardinal Tower bonfire in Forest of the Fallen Giants.
|Weapon 0 to +1||Weapon +1 to +2||Weapon +2 to +3|
|Armor 0 to +1||Armor +1 to +2||Armor +2 to +3|