This is a player-created Build for Dark Souls 2.
- Build Name: Raime's Majestic Curved Nil and Bone Fists of Judgment
- Starting Class & Gift: Any (Knight preferably and any starting gifts)
- Build Focus: PvE
- Right Hand 1: Curved Nil Greatsword+5 (any straight sword allowed: preferably the Fume Straight sword since it has the farthest reach)
- Right Hand 2: Hand (any dagger allowed)
- Right Hand 3: Hand (any thrusting sword allowed)
- Left Hand 1: Hunter's Blackbow (any bow allowed excluding greatbows)
- Left Hand 2: Hand (any dagger allowed)
- Left Hand 3: Hand (any curved swords, allowed excluding great curved swords)
- Head: Thief's mask +10 (Any other hood you like will also do unless you don't want a hood for this Ranger build. That's fine too)
- Chest: Llewellyn Armor +5 (Any light armor allowed and if you want a little heavier; Drangleic Armor is fine as well)
- Hands: Llewellyn Gloves +5 (Any light armor allowed)
- Legs: Llewellyn Shoes +5 (Any light armor allowed)
- Spells: None
- Rings: Third Dragon Ring, Chloranthy Ring +2, Ring Of Blades +2, Flynn's Ring (Preferable but not required since this build is for Cosplay)
Feel free to adjust if you want spells, etc. I'm personally working on one-handing the Smelter Hammer (Drumstick from Old Iron King DLC).
The Intelligence and Faith are only for the Majestic Greatsword, so I don't see why not take that out and save about 30-35 Level-ups.
Curved Nil absolutely destroys everybody, 500 damage two-handing in PVP. Bone fists because they're fun, Majestic is fun...
The armor and Dranleic shield because of fashion souls, duhh
Really fun build to tamper with, that's really it.
This build has been combat tested for pVe
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!