Titanite Chunk is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Used to reinforce standard equipment from +6 to +9
- A reward for killing a belltower intruder as a member of the Bell Keepers covenant
- Possible trade with Dyna and Tillo the crows
- Buy from Stone Trader Chloanne, 6000 each after King's Ring is obtained. (10 limit; unlimited after you defeat Nashandra.)
- A chest in the Shaded Woods after the third bonfire (Shaded Ruins - the one just after the fogged area). After fighting the first two lion warriors, move up the ramp and turn around, then jump across the gap to a chest that's easily visible. There's a Petrified dragon bone in the chest, as well.
- In the Forest of Fallen Giants Cardinal Tower bonfire, In the room to the right just before Pate with the 4 big ballistae pointing at you, below is a chest that will contain x1 Titanite Shard. (NG++ there are x3 Titanite Chunks instead).
- One drops from the Crystal Lizard by the gate in the middle of the skeleton-filled caves in Huntsman's Copse.
- In the first poison pool in Harvest Valley, the rightmost item is one Titanite Chunk (3 in NG+ and up). Excellent farming place if you keep using a Bonfire Ascetic.
- Another one in the same poison pool, to the right of the ramp leading up to the rest of the area.
- 1 in a wooden chest in Doors of Pharros. In between two lockstone doors, above the cave with 2 rat things.
- 1 on a corpse on a ledge in Brightstone Cove Tseldora immediately after the Pate/Creighton room.
- 1 on a corpse in the room beyond the red crystal lizard in Brightstone Cove Tseldora, (3 chunks and 1 slab in NG+).
- 1 on a Crystal Lizard to the left of the stone opening after the door under the Chapel Threshold bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora. Doing a quick plunging attack can kill it before it can run.
- 1 on a corpse on a ledge immediately following the previous Crystal Lizard.
- 2 on a corpse on an ashen ledge accessible in Brume Tower after activating the elevators and going down one level from the Foyer bonfire.
- 3 on an ash corpse in Brume Tower in the area before you encounter the Fume Knight.
- 3 on a Crystal Lizard at the bottom of the stairs outside the front of Drangleic Castle.
- 1 on a corpse in Undead Crypt just beyond the second bonfire in the room filled with breakable rocks and the two statues protected by ghost mages.
- Large Gyrm at Doors of Pharros. ~3% when wearing Jesters Helm, Prisoners Tatters and Covetous Gold Serpent Ring +2
- Dropped by Coal Tar in Black Gulch (beasts that hide in the small pools) 5% chance of titanite chunk, 10% chance of large titanite
- The Undead Peasants in Brightstone Cove Tseldora, 3% chance (or less?) (Farming them for chunks is not recommended. The 3 in front of the upper gate to Prowling Magus appear to have a higher drop rate.)
- Dropped by Possessed Armor in Brume Tower.
|Weapon +6 to +7||Weapon +7 to +8||Weapon +8 to +9|
|Armor +6 to +7||Armor +7 to +8||Armor +8 to +9|