Titanite Slab is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
- Reinforce standard equipment up to +10 (Only one is required)
- After killing 10 masters as a grey phantom go back to the leader of the Bell Keepers covenant and talk to him to receive the Titanite Slab
- Sometimes given as reward instead of a Titanite Chunk for killing host master as a grey phantom for Bell Keepers covenant. Not known exactly but roughly 1 slab for every 10-15 kills.
- Sold by Stone Trader Chloanne (only 1)
- Defeat the first area boss in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- Trade Small Smooth & Silky Stone, for higher chance use a Petrified something with Dyna and Tillo (rare)
- Lower Brightstone Tseldora Cave Area in NG+. It is in the room that connects the first section of the town to the second.
- Received from Steady Hand McDuff the Blacksmith after giving him the dull ember and spending 50k souls in his shop, of which 12k for weapon infusion. (Unlocks the "Smith for Life" Achievement/trophy)
- 1 in an iron chest Brume Tower.
- 1 in an iron chest in Dragon's Sanctum in the room with the 2 Sanctum Knight coffins.
- 1 in an iron chest in Frozen Eleum Loyce in the room with the once frozen mimic.
- Stone soldiers in Drangleic Castle (rare) (infinite respawning at King's Gate area)
- Crystal Lizard in Dragon Aerie (random).
- Crystal Lizard in front of Drangleic Castle.
- Steady Hand McDuff (Even after spending 50k souls, he will drop another).
- Iron Warrior in Brume Tower.
- The Imperfect near the third bonfire of Dragon's Sanctum
Stone Trader Chloanne, (After obtaining the King's ring, only 1).
|Weapon +9 to +10|