|Requirements & Bonus|
Wanderer Set is an Attire or Armor in Dark Souls 2. Armor sets do not provide specific benefits, so players are free to mix and match their preferred parts to optimize their Builds.
"A hood/coat/manchettes/boots for the roving type.
Light, sturdy leather made for long journeys."
- Starting equipment of Swordman class.
- Found in The Lost Bastille: find a yard with a well in it and a rock sitting on well's edge, knock the rock in, wait for a cage to arrive and kill three Rupturing Hollows.
- Let hollows out of the cage first, lest loot will drop inside of it and possibly out of direct reach (you'll have to use the elevator found nearby, in a storage with few metal chests and Pharros' contraption, to get above the cage and drop into it to pick up loot).
- The yard itself is accessed either from Exile Holding Cells bonfire (follow the castle wall, climb down the ladder, cross the storage past a boarded crack in a wall) or from Servants' Quarters bonfire (reach the tower nearby, cross it without going up, follow the castle wall, drop down).
- [Scholar of the First Sin] Same spot, but loot is attached to a corpse, so it's easily reached.
- Upgraded with regular Titanite.
First row = Regular. Second row = +10
|Name & Icon|
|Wanderer Hood E 0 1.4 50|
|Wanderer Coat B 0 3.5 50|
|Wanderer Manchettes E 0 2.1 50|
|Wanderer Boots E 0 2.1 50|