Faith is an Attribute in Dark Souls 2. Faith determines your character's lightning bonus, lightning defence, and casting speed. Attributes can be increased by assigning points into them when Leveling Up.
Attribute required for miracles and other spells. Boosts proficiency in lightning and fire ATK and DEF. Boost spell casting speed.
- Raises Casting Speed
- Raises fire, lightning, dark, bleed bonus
- Raises fire, lightning, dark, bleed resistance
- Slightly increases HP for each point: +2 HP (0-20), +1 HP (21-50), +0 HP (51-99)
- The Sorcerer begins with the lowest Faith at 4 and the Cleric starts with the highest Faith at 12.
- Miracles and Hexes require a minimum faith level to cast. Some special weapons also have a faith requirement.
- The soft cap for faith bonuses appears to be at 40 faith.
- See here for equipment with faith requirements
Faith Data Table
|Faith Level||Total Lightning Bonus||Lightning Bonus Gain|