Homing Soul Mass is a Sorcery in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Sorcery, you must use a Staff or Special Weapons that can cast Sorcery.
Homing Soul Mass
"Multiple soul masses appear above the head.
When fired, they home in on their target.
This spell was said to have been devised
by a master sorcerer, but his name is
- Sold by Weaponsmith Ornifex for 6000 souls.
- Found in Shaded Ruins. Right of the path leading to the boss fog there is a hole covered by boards. Standing on it will cause the boards to break and you will drop into a room containing Darkdiver Grandahl and a chest.
- At 24 INT 3 orbs are cast, at 30 INT 4 orbs, and 40 INT 5 orbs.
- Orbs last 30 seconds or until they collide with a character or object and are unaffected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- Possible reference to Big Hat Logan, since he also sold a Homing Soul Mass.
- Its damage scales with Magic BNS only (the strength of the catalyst doesn't matter).
- Not affected by Unleash Magic.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
When I cast it, nothing happens. Character just raises the staff, the tip glows and then nothing.
YOU WILL NOT PROCEED!
How do u use it
It has the image of a Soul Arrow.
I used the simpletons spice to lower the required intelligence to 21 but when cast, only 2 orbs appeared. Confusion...