Denial is a Miracle in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Miracle, you must use a chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracle.
An ancient miracle owed to the cardinal of Shulva.
Challenge fate one time when HP reaches 0.
Originally intended to grant the dying a few moments for a final farewell.
- Dragon's Sanctum
- Inside the circular door near the spike field. The player must shoot arrows at switches to open it.
- Denial Miracle Location
- Added with DLC | Crown of the Sunken King
- Once the player receives a lethal blow while this Miracle is active, it revives you with 1 HP left. The effect is similar to Second Chance from Demon's Souls.
- Does not prevent death from fall damage.
- Does not prevent death from the giant boulder in Memory of Jeigh.
- Lasts roughly 240 seconds. (tested since Ivory King DLC)
- Northern Ritual Band, Hexer's Hood and Saint's Hood all increase casts by 1 but they do not stack with each other.
- almost all self buffs like (Sacred Oath, Unleash magic, Numbness, Brigthbug and even green glossom) override Denial.
- It also Cant be used with Balms.