Force is a Miracle in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Miracle, you must use a chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracle.
"An elementary miracle
Releases a shockwave that staggers foes.
Pushes nearby foes back, but leaves them unhurt.
Does not directly cause damage, but can be highly effective with a little ingenuity."
- Purchase from Licia of Lindeldt for 1800 souls.
- This spell is a great early choice for Faith-based characters, as its fast casting-time can help against some enemies with unpredictable attack patterns. It also works fairly well in PvP, as of calibration 1.08, Force has the range of a spear's length. Has been able to break guards with 2 or 3 connections with the spell.
- Extremely useful on pushing down enemies into bottomless pits especially Skeleton if paired with Yearn, resulting in instant kill regardless of Forceth.
- Extremely high "Stability Damage"
- Effective for clearing poison statues in Black Gulch and The Gutter.
- Almost twice as fast to cast as the Dark Souls 1 version.
- Does not aggro NPC, since it does not deal any damage.