Force is a Miracle in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Miracle, you must use a chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracle.
"An elementary miracle
Releases a shockwave that staggers foes.
Pushes nearby foes back, but leaves them unhurt.
Does not directly cause damage, but can be highly effective with a little ingenuity."
- Purchase from Licia of Lindeldt for 1800 souls.
- This spell is a great early choice for Faith-based characters, as its fast casting-time can help against some enemies with unpredictable attack patterns. It also works fairly well in PvP, as of calibration 1.08, Force has the range of a spear's length. Has been able to break guards with 2 or 3 connections with the spell.
- Extremely useful on pushing down enemies into bottomless pits especially Skeleton if paired with Yearn, resulting in instant kill regardless of Forceth.
- Extremely high "Stability Damage"
- Effective for clearing poison statues in Black Gulch and The Gutter.
- Almost twice as fast to cast as the Dark Souls 1 version.
- Does not aggro NPC, since it does not deal any damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Great for clearing out Black Gulch.
This thing is awkward with regular chimes, but so good with the Disc Chime or weapons that can cast miracles. The ability to have a shield up, immediately cast Force and then follow up with your already drawn weapon before the enemy can recover works wonders (hurr durr).
Why is the icon the heal icon? Could someone fix?
Nerfed from the first game. MASSIVELY. What used to knock over your enemies and send them across the floors, now stuns them for the length of time it takes to cast the spell.
woulda been nice to buy this before killing Licia in ng++ lol
All this time and it still doesn't say it's able to destroy breakable walls, like outside of McDuff's.
Good 'ol anti-hacker go-to.