Self and Allies
Heal is a Miracle in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Miracle, you must use a chime or Special Weapons that can cast Miracle.
"An ancient miracle said to have been devised by warriors who once served the God of Sun.
Provides a temporary boost to the attack and defense of its caster and all nearby allies."
- Straid of Olaphis with the Soul of Velstadt and 3000 souls.
- Increases physical attack damage by 50, and physical defence by 75 for the caster and nearby allies. Lasts 40 seconds.
- This spell adds the 50 physical attack damage as bonus physical damage on your equipped weapons. Please note that if a weapon has an infusion that reduces the physical damage of the weapon by a percentage (%) (see Infusion), the physical attack bonus provided by this spell is reduced by the same percentage. In addition Ring of Blades works in the same way, and will have its bonus reduced for imbued weaponry as well.
- Duration is based on faith, 40 seconds at 10 faith, 45s at 15, 50s at 20, 60s at 25 and 65s at 35.
- You cannot have Sacred Oath and Denial on at the same time. The Denial icon disappears when you cast Sacred Oath. Tested in the Memory of Jeigh on the Giant Lord.
- Stacks with blue, orange and yellow burrs as well as dark, triclops snake and red leech troches.
- Stacks with Red Tearstone Ring (x1,255) and Brightbug (x1,2)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Isn't this based on Golden Vow from Elden Ring?
Can I use this and Immolation at the same time? I am doing an escanor build and I want to pair this two up to imitate ''The One" form of Escanor
Anyone know if this stacks with the Channeler's Trident buff?
Use this with the Crown of the Iron King and keep the buff up forever.
Doesn’t work with Lingering Dragoncrest i’ve tested it
Is there any reason to use a chime other than Cleric’s Sacred Chime for this? (for the cast speed and that the spell doesn’t seem to scale?)
Felt like a total chad using this on the Eleum Loyce knights. Surprisingly made a huge difference.
They can just make it 1 use with 1 slot like sunlight blade
Also note that just like Denial, you can't stack Sacred Oath and Numbness together.
It's a party buff. It's not really worth 4 slots otherwise.
Note that as it can't stack with denial, you cannot cast this spell with magic barrier. I assume they are all in the "self-buff" category and so cannot stack for balance purpose.
25 Faith, 4 slots and increase only 50 damage? Are you serious?
Best spell in the game
Can I use this alongside magic barrier spells?
50 extra damage is a lot more than you may think, especially on fast weapons, like katanas or short swords. 10 hits with that on a boss is +500 damage total. The defense is very nice as well.
4 att. WHAT THE ****?!?!?
4 Slots? Really? I thought it was 3.
+50 damage doesn't seem like a huge bonus. Especially combined with the 4 slot requirement. Am I missing something here?
I'm assuming that the duration time increases while wearing a lingering dragoncrest ring(+), right?
4 slots is a bit...
This miracle is a nice touch when getting summoned to help with bossfights for the sun covenant. Quite powerful if more than 2 people are summoned.
Can this be used to buff the Looking Glass Knight?
The numbers listed were done with a two-handed riposte using a Lightning Heide Knight Sword+10 with RoB+2, Flynn's Ring, and Lightning Clutch Ring on 40 STR/40 DEX/50 FTH against the Undead Jailers of Lost Bastille.
Stock - 1434
With Sunlight Blade - 1701
With Sacred Oath - 1581
With both Sunlight Blade and Sacred Oath - 1845