Small White Sign Soapstone
Small White Soapstone is a multiplayer item in Dark Souls 2.
- Creates a summon sign that allows you to enter someone else's game as a shade. This means you can assist players in their world even if their world bosses are dead or if the area has no world boss.
- Shades have a very limited time in the hosts's world, and their soul memory restrictions are different than those of the White Sign Soapstone
- At the Forest of Fallen Giants, going up a set of stairs from the Cardinal Tower bonfire. The stone is inside of a chest in the room with the hole that shows a tree and the bonfire below. (Please Note that there is no need for the Key; you can simply bash open the locked door)
- Not to be confused with White Sign Soapstone. If you wish to receive covenant-related items from your coop, such as Token of Fidelity or Sunlight Medal, you will want to use that instead.
- Offers a short duration of play by default, see the table below for exact times.
- Each kill, by you or the host, shortens the duration, and tougher enemies typically subtract larger amounts of time. Causing the time to run out is still considered a victory, and the summoned player will be rewarded as such.
- Killing a red soapstone summon will not decrease your summoning time. Killing a cracked orb invader will decrease your summoning time drastically.
- White Shades cannot use Estus if there is a red soapstone summon in the world.
- Can be used to be summoned regardless of if the boss of said area has been destroyed, though you will be sent back if the host goes through the boss fog-gate again.
- Shortly before running out of time, co-op summons will become darker in appearance. At two minutes remaining they'll appear a bit darker, and at one minute remaining they'll dim down once again to their darkest shade.
- The small white soapstone has a summoning range that goes further downwards that the white sign soapstone.
- If you have planted your sign and the "Your summon sign has disappeared" message appears, means you're going to be invaded by another player.
Multiplayer Time Limits
See Online for a complete list of multiplayer timers.
|Small White Sign Soapstone||8 min 20s|
|Small White Sign Soapstone w/ Name-Engraved Ring||12 min 30s|
- Smooth & Silky Stone
- Restores health, humanity, equipment condition and spell uses, and refills Estus Flask.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I only use this because I don't want to touch anything that Pate had, yuck
So the rewards are awarded for what exactly? Being summoned regardless of what you do or kill or even if you die in the other world?
Absolutely useless mechanic in retrospect
So it's for ganking
Is anyone interested do some Sunbro Co-op? I play on both PC (SOTFS) and on PS3 (Vanilla). I have several characters in different levels, from low ones till 17 million soul memory. My nick on PC is: King_Havel And on PS3 is: Dastiefeleid666 Praise the Sun! \o/
I'm playing SOTFS on PC. My nickname is King_Havel. SL 41 (16 million souls). Please reach me out if you need to farm sunlight medals or help me getting some for myself. Cheers!
This is a necessity for those who wish you appease the baby crows.... ya ya silky smooth!