Small White Sign Soapstone
Small White Soapstone is a multiplayer item in Dark Souls 2.
- Creates a summon sign that allows you to enter someone else's game as a shade. This means you can assist players in their world even if their world bosses are dead or if the area has no world boss.
- Shades have a very limited time in the hosts's world, and their soul memory restrictions are different than those of the White Sign Soapstone
- At the Forest of Fallen Giants, going up a set of stairs from the Cardinal Tower bonfire. The stone is inside of a chest in the room with the hole that shows a tree and the bonfire below. (Please Note that there is no need for the Key; you can simply bash open the locked door)
- Not to be confused with White Sign Soapstone. If you wish to receive covenant-related items from your coop, such as Token of Fidelity or Sunlight Medal, you will want to use that instead.
- Has a short duration of around 15-20 minutes but potentially could last a couple minutes.
- Each kill, by you or the host, shortens the duration.
- Killing a red soapstone summon will not decrease your summoning time. Killing a cracked orb invader will decrease your summoning time drastically.
- White Shades cannot use Estus if there is a red soapstone summon in the world.
- Can be used to be summoned regardless of if the boss of said area has been destroyed, though you will be sent back if the host goes through the boss fog-gate again. (it seems you can help with some bosses, but not others. I'm guessing it has to do with how many souls you get from a boss (likely, more than 7k = you get booted). For example, I can help with the Guardian Dragon, but I get booted on Velstadt, NG)
- Short before running out of time, your character will slowly get darker and lose his white glow. If this effect is visible to the host is unknown (at least for me) (Is visible to the host in most occasions if there is a strong connection) .
- The small white soapstone has a summoning range that goes further downwards that the white sign soapstone.
- If you have planted your sign and the "Your summon sign has disappeared" message appears, means you're going to be invaded by another player.
- It appears certain enemies count for drastically more than others; killing the first Archer in the Iron Keep (the one that shoots you in the back) nearly always causes the session to immediately end.
- Smooth & Silky Stone
- Restores health, humanity, equipment condition and spell uses, and refills Estus Flask.