Cracked Blue Eye Orb
Cracked Blue Eye Orb is a multiplayer invasion item in Dark Souls 2.
- Used to invade the worlds of the guilty
- Invasion time lasts approximately 12 and half minutes.
- Must be Human.
- Must be a member of the Blue Sentinels Covenant.
- Must be in an area where PvP is allowed.
- Drop from Old Knights around Heide's Tower of Flame.
- Can be obtained by winning duels via the Dueling Statues at the Blue Sentinels' Bonfire.
- Can be obtained randomly from Dyna and Tillo by leaving smooth silky stones.
- Can be purchased from Blue Sentinel Targray for 10,000 souls in NG+ (unlimited quantity).
- Cracked Blue Eye Orbs will summon you to any location. Not necessarily the one the player is currently in.
- In addition to invading areas elsewhere of the player's current location, the Cracked Blue Eye Orb can invade places where the Guardian's Seal can't be used to be automatically summoned.
- You do not gain any souls from killing your target whilst invading as an Arbiter Spirit.
- Sold to Gavlan for 500 souls a piece.
- Eye Orbs were likely once derived from Behelits, eyed stones that serve as bridges between worlds .