Name-engraved Ring is a Ring in Dark Souls 2 (DKS2). Players can equip up to 4 Rings, but equipping two of the same item is not possible. Some rings have upgraded versions, having a maximum of +3. Some can only be found in NG+. Rings can be repaired at a blacksmith, but not upgraded. Upgraded versions must be acquired throughout the game from corpses, chests, bosses, etc.
Name-engraved Ring Effects
- Easier to connect to players who chose same God
Name-engraved Ring Locations
- Sold by Sweet Shalquoir in Majula for 5500 souls.
- A new god can be chosen upon un-equipping and re-equipping the [[#
ring]] for infinite uses.
- While not explicitly stated in the description of the ring, it also makes your summon sign inaccessible to anyone who is wearing the ring and has not chosen the same god as you.
- Nehma - [[#|Goddess]] of Love
- Caitha - Goddess of Tears
- Calib - God of Disease
- Kremmel - God of Struggle
- Evlana - Goddess of the Hunt
- Hanleth - Goddess of Bliss
- Nahr Alma - God of Blood
- Zinder - God of Desire
- Quella - God of Dream
- Caffrey - Goddess of Fortune