Token of Spite
Token of Spite is a multiplayer item in Dark Souls 2.
- Use slightly increases your chance of being invaded.
- Can be used in statue bowls in Undead Purgatory to duel other Brotherhood of Blood covenant members.
- Note: It does not consume the Token of Spite, one just needs to be in your inventory.
- In the bottom of the Majula well, after the tunnel with the 3 mummies, climb down all the ladders and find it in a chest(right before the gutter)
- Careful: If you destroy the chest before opening it, it will not have the Token of Spite, instead you will get rubbish.
- Can also be obtained by killing a host during an invasion as a red phantom.
- Heide's Tower of Flame, NG+, dropped by Black Phantom at platform before the Boss, Dragonrider.
If you wish to join the Brotherhood of Blood, you must have one of these in your inventory upon talking to Titchy Gren in the Undead Purgatory.