Token of Spite
Token of Spite is a multiplayer item in Dark Souls 2.
- Use slightly increases your chance of being invaded.
- Can be used in statue bowls in Undead Purgatory to duel other Brotherhood of Blood covenant members.
- Note: It does not consume the Token of Spite, one just needs to be in your inventory.
- In the bottom of the Majula well, after the tunnel with the 3 mummies, climb down all the ladders and find it in a chest(right before the gutter)
- Careful: If you destroy the chest before opening it, it will not have the Token of Spite, instead you will get rubbish.
- The item will respawn for every NG cycle. You can use a Bonfire Ascetic at the Grave Entrance bonfire for this purpose.
- Can also be obtained by killing a host during an invasion as a red phantom.
- Heide's Tower of Flame, NG+, can drop from Black Phantom at platform before the Boss, Dragonrider.
If you wish to join the Brotherhood of Blood, you must have one of these in your inventory upon talking to Titchy Gren in the Undead Purgatory.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Playing offline, the one chest i accidentally destroy via misclick with twinblade and of course its the one that contains the only token of spite in the entire game you can get without NG, online play, or an ascetic so now i have to waste an ascetic
Ahaha the salt in this comment section. Ds2 pvp is unparalleled in its ability to piss off pve’ers
Nothing like looking at your collection of almost infinite tokens of spite and sighing because you still don't have that red aura, Honestly screw arena farming. I Ain't spending time to get 500 wins in there.even if I won every single duel.
Invading with orbs is way more fun out of the panic that the hosts get and variety of battlefields
I got one of these killing rats in Grave of Saints after killing a stupid amount of them.
I'd really like to know how these invaders either turn invisible or manage to completely ditch the red aura. I've had several manage to appear out of nowhere and backstab me despite me watching the only possible entrance to a room like a hawk. And then they have the gall to do their little celebration dance like they actually achieved something.
Am I the only one who thinks the Brotherhood of Blood rank should clearly have been tied to these? You get orbs for winning duels which allows you to invade which if you win gives you tokens to advance in the guild. The win/ loss thing is just awful, grindy and encourages going for the cheapest build possible to avoid losses. Even if they just made it so that losing doesn't set you back, that would have been preferable to needing hundreds of wins in a row bare minimum.
Where can you farm them in NG++. V
You can't Farm Them, Until Ng++
Is there any way farm tokens of despite offline?
I got one ima discard it
I put it in my inventory slots and used it by accident what do I do now