Dragon Eye is a multiplayer invasion item in Dark Souls 2.
- Place down a summon sign to duel the host of a world, who must summon you in.
- If you kill the Master of the World you are summoned to you will be given a Dragon Scale, should they defeat you after being summoned they will earn a dragon scale instead. Use said dragon scales to rank up in the Dragon Remnants.
- However if both the Dragon Remnant member and host are killed at the same time (double KO), neither of them would receive a dragon scale, be forewarned.
- Dragon Remnants do not have to be human to use the eye, and neither does the host have to be human to use the dragon sign. However, the host must not have any Phantom nor Dark Spirit nearby.
- Unlike Cracked Red Eye Orb, Cracked Blue Eye Orb and Red Sign Soapstone, Dragon Remnants spawn right above their summon sign.
- Cannot be summoned by Looking Glass Knight (needs confirmation)
- Received from Magerold of Lanafir in Iron Keep on joining the Dragon Remnants for the first time.
Multiplayer Time Limits
See Online for a complete list of multiplayer timers.
|Dragon Eye / Name-Engraved Ring||37m 30s|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It’s pretty funny seeing newer players mistake this for a white soapstone sign. Oh well at least they were close to the bonfire.
The page states that if both fighters die at the same time no one gets anything. This is false. I had a draw as a dragon invader and I received a dragon scale before getting teleported back to my world
does this add sin to my counter? i need to know because i never have enough souls for pardons.
I saw a guy using this very early on. My soul memory in the file I was playing on was 23,000 or so. Hacker?