Dragon Scale is a multiplayer & Covenant item in Dark Souls 2.
- Turn in Dragon Scales to gain rank in the Dragon Remnants covenant
- Unlike Dark Souls 1's counterpart, this one is not weapon upgrading material.
|0||Initial||Dragon Eye, Ancient Dragon Seal|
|1||10 Dragon Scales||Dragon Head Stone|
|2||20 Dragon Scales||Dragon Torso Stone|
|3||30 Dragon Scales||Black Dragon Greatsword|
- Rare drop from Black Dragon Knights before Ancient Dragon
- Rare drop from Dragonfang Villard
- Acquire by invading world of another player, using the Dragon Eye, and defeating the player.
- Summoning a member of the Dragon Remnants covenant as an invader (using the Dragon Eye) and defeating them.
- On a body near the elevator found after defeating the Guardian Dragon in Aldia's Keep.
- You can actually farm the scales here without doing any PVP. Using a bonfire ascetic will respawn the Dragon Scale, but you will have to defeat the Guardian Dragon again. (Note: You can use a bonfire ascetic in Aldia's Keep, teleport to the eyrie bonfire, and simply go back down the elevator to get a new scale. Edit, As of Sotfs you must kill the guardian dragon to burn another Ascetic.)
- The Imperfect near the third bonfire of Dragon's Sanctum