Cracked Red Eye Orb
Cracked Red Eye Orb is a Multiplayer item in Dark Souls 2.
- Used to invade the worlds of other players.
- Must be Human.
- Must be in an area where PvP is allowed.
- 1x on a corpse in a cave in Things Betwixt.
- 2x found in Lower Cardinal Tower by the Fire Salamanders.
- 3x found in area near Soldier's Rest bonfire in the Cardinal Tower.
- 1x Iron Keep. Go up the ladder past the Mimic Chest and drop down to the ledges below.
- On a corpse above Bridge Approach bonfire in Huntsman's Copse.
- 2x on a corpse on a ledge above the staircase that leads up from the Executioner Chariot boss to the Brotherhood of Blood bonfire.
- Carefully walk along the narrow ledge to reach the alcove at the far end above the staircase.
- Drop from Fire Salamanders in the cave under Cardinal Tower bonfire.
- Drop from Torturers at the bridge to the Undead Purgatory in Huntsman's Copse.
- Drop from the three Piglets to the right of the Majula Mansion. (The three piglets, after farming them for a while, will become a spawn of two boars with higher drop rate, and when exhausted, one big boar, for a single drop of three orbs. Tested on multiple characters, NG, game finished)
- Can be traded for Smooth & Silky Stones given to Dyna and Tillo.
- 5 can be bought from Titchy Gren for 5,000 souls each (NG+, does not work with Bonfire Ascetic).
- Reward for winning a duel in Undead Purgatory.
- If the host dies, Invader receives 1 Token of Spite and gains souls 10% equivalent the cost of leveling up of the opponent.
- If used in the Dark Chasm of Old, the Invader will spawn as an Abyss Phantom (NPC Phantoms are also hostile towards the Invader).
- Small chance to be summoned by Looking Glass Knight anywhere in Drangleic Castle (got summoned while invading in Throne of Want.)
Multiplayer Time Limits
- An invader using the Cracked Red Eye Orb has 15 minutes to defeat the host.
- See Online for a complete list of multiplayer timers.