Soul of the Pursuer is a consumable Boss Soul item in Dark Souls 2.
- Consuming it gives you 8,000 souls
- Can be Traded with Straid of Olaphis and 1,500 souls each for either:
- Obtained by defeating the Pursuer at the Forest of Fallen Giants
- You have two options of where to fight him in the Forest of the Fallen Giants.
You can either, face him on top of the battlement terrace, right after you climb up the tree-root to the castle wall.
This fight is a one time only appearance, and if you lose or run away he will move on to his boss area further inside the keep.
- You will need the Soldiers Key to access his boss area, which means you must first defeat The Last Giant.
The Pursuer will stay in the boss arena until defeated.
Note that he will still invade you at his locations trought the game even if you decide to not fight him.
For more information check his Boss Page