The Place Unbeknownst
>> Back to Bonfires>>
Cardinal Tower -> Go down the ladder in the Ground and turn right, go over the bridge and open the door with the Soldiers Key. Turn left and put on the King's Ring. The Bonfire is behind that gate.
- Giant Lord. You also need the Ashen Mist Heart to access this memory.
Bonfire Ascetic Use:
Burning a bonfire ascetic here respawns the following items/enemies/bosses:
- Twinkling Titanite x2 below the entrance to Memory of Jeigh (removed in SOTFS edition)
- Memory of Jeigh (at the bonfire)
- Boss: Giant Lord
- Item: Bonfire Ascetic, Fire Seed, Divine Blessing
- Massive Giant x2
- Memory of Orro (behind the Pursuer)
- Item: Fading Soul by the Pharros' Contraption
- Item: Soul of a Hero x3 after using the Pharros' Contraption
- Item: Soul of a Brave Warrior on the bridge after dropping down from the top
- Items: Soul of a Proud Knight, Soul of a Great Hero, Soul Vessel in the courtyard
- Item: Wilted Dusk Herb x3 on a roof in the courtyard
- Giant Warriors
- Royal Soldiers
- Memory of Vammar
- Items: Smooth & Silky Stone x5, Petrified Something in the chest near the entrance
- Item: Fire Seed in the corner where a giant takes a wall down
- Item: Giant Warrior Club next to the Massive Giant in the courtyard
- Items: Soul of a Great Hero, Bonfire Ascetic on the roof with two Sorcerer Giants (fire)
- Item: Crimson Water x3 below the Plateau at the end of the memory
- Items: Old Radiant Lifegem, Soul of a Great Hero, Torch on the Plateau at the end of the memory
- Giant Warriors
- Royal Soldiers
- Royal Sorcerer Navlaan (spawns near the bonfire if he's released)
- Since one can obtain infinite supplies of Bonfire Ascetic at Memory of Jeigh, this makes this bonfire a popular place for farming souls, Fire Seed, Divine Blessing Giant Lord Soul and Twinkling Titanite(removed in SOTFS edition).
- Also, a good place for farming Awestone from Royal Sorcerer Navlaan in one risked himself to release Navlaan.
- The bonfire area is safe from invasion unless Navlaan is released.
- Benhart of Jugo
- Captain Drummond
- Royal Sorcerer Navlaan (Black Phantom)
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Damn I used an ascetic before Vammar thinking that it would be affected by the cardinal tower bonfire =/ So I only got the Orros and Jeigh double items. Wish there had been some kind of in game warning that that one bonfire would affect something closer to another bonfire..
Twinkling Titanite x2 does not respawn after burning ascetic, killing Giant Lord does not affect it.
Tested on PC Steam version of SOTFS, please update the page.
Can players summoned to your world enter the memory with you or can you only summon the npc?
It is possible to get to this bonfire without the Kings Ring, if you go out the door of Cardinal Tower and to the left elevated platform, and jump across to the small stone ledge next to where you drop down to get to the area far below, you can go from that ledge and (not an easy jump) jump to the wooden platform, thus skipping the door. I just did it and other than the bonfire I havent seen anything else I can do... But just something interesting if you want the bonfire early game, it took me probably half an hour to do the jump, so not the worst thing in the world...
If you go just outside the King’s Door and look up and to the left there’s a noticeable embalmed square, does that have any significance? I always see messages written underneath that hint it might be a secret.
The Twinkling Titanite doesn't respawn anymore in SOTFS. Doesn't matter if you're killing the Giant Lord or not, still doesn't respawn. Someone should update the page.
I'm running the X1/SotFS, and burning the bonfire upgrade doesn't seem to respawn the twinkling titanite. Bummer!