Petrified Something is a type of consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Trade with Dyna & Tillo for a random high-tier item.
- In Things Betwixt, after lighting all scones, drop from the red knight which appears (Scholar of the First Sin on Xbox1/PS4/PC version only, confirmed that lighting all the sconces does nothing for players on Xbox360/PS3).
- As starting Gifts when you make your character.
- In The Forest of Fallen Giants, right before dropping down to kill the firebomb enemies who throw bombs down into to area across from the ballistas, walk towards the lit sconce and kill the enemy sitting on the ground next to it. He is invisible but he casts a visible shadow that can be seen on the floor. Can also drop regular Smooth and Silky Stone instead if you are unlucky. (only on Scholar of the First Sin edition)
- Within a hidden room near Upper Earthen Peak's bonfire.
- After The Rotten boss fight, in a chest to the right.
- After Old Iron King boss fight, in a chest to the left.
- Possible drop from any of the dragons in Dragon Aerie.
- Rare drop from Mimics.
- In a chest located in a door to the left of Captain Drummond in the Memory of Vammar. Only appears in NG+ and beyond. (Bonfire Ascetics take its place in NG.)
- Three of them were temporarily available in the basement chest in Cale's mansion in Majula as part of a DLC promotional event.
- One can be found in Brume Tower. From the Foyer bonfire, jump the gap, then find and defeat a couple of enemies. Open the doors in this room to find the item.
- Dyna & Tillo will not accept stacked stones. You may stand in the nest and select "Leave" and drop them individually to receive a reward. You may drop multiple individual stones, one at a time, and receive all the rewards at once.
- You will always receive a reward of the same or lower tier value.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!