Fire Seed is a type of upgrade material in Dark Souls 2.
Used to upgrade pyromancy flames to +10.
- Rosabeth of Melfia sells 3 for 8000 souls each. Killing Rosabeth also yields one Fire Seed.
- Sinners' Rise: In a locked cell in past the exploding mummies. Need Bastille Key.
- Black Gulch: Past a pool of burning oil where you fight The Rotten.
- Undead Purgatory: Outside the fog door, on a body behind a gate, jump to reach it.
- Harvest Valley: In a poison cave just beyond the first bonfire (same cave where you meet Gavlan for the 2nd time). Found in a chest in the poison fog with a Divine Blessing. Having a poisonbite ring makes exploring this area immensely easier.
- Iron Keep: in the large open room on the left side after the 2nd bonfire. You need to use the damp feet effect from either smashing one of the nearby urns with water in them or using the pool created by the Pharros' Lockstone upstairs to survive the fire damage to take the item from the magma beside the staircase.
- Shaded Woods: Located behind the rock formation holding the Head of Vengarl
- Brightstone Cove Tseldora: the chest inside the locked door which requires Brightstone key
- Drangleic Castle: At the entrance to Drangleic Castle - go to the right after defeating the arrow-wielding soldiers, and it will be in a metal treasure chest(Chest also contains the pyromancy Great Combustion).
- Drangleic Castle: At the top of Drangleic Castle behind the caged Milfanito, inside an Iron Chest
- Shrine of Amana: Go down the stairs past the Milfanito near the fire (In the area through the door upstairs from the last bonfire in Shrine of Amana) There should be a large hole in the wall with a corpse which contains a fire seed.
Undead Crypt: just after the area with Grave Warden Agdaynethere is a ladder on the wall to the right of two Syan knights, drop down to climb it.
- Shrine of Amana: Talk with the Milfanito near the fire enough times at the area accessible through the door upstairs from the last bonfire and she'll gift you a fire seed among other things. (Must have freed the caged Milfanito in Drangleic Castle. Unsure if you need the Ring of the Dead in your inventory or not.)
- Aldia's Keep: To the right of the stairs leading into the main building, from the Foregarden bonfire.
- Memory of Jeigh, near the Giant Lord
- Memory of Orro, near the Pharros Contraption behind an illusory wall in a chest
- Memory of Vammar, at the end of the hallway where the Giant smashes the wall
Unlimited Fire Seed Farming
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Where can I farm Fire Sneeds though ?
Is there any use for these after maxing out your pyromancy flame?
so they are limited in quantity? no monster or npc drops them?
Is there a good place to use bonfrie ascetic to get more? Where si the best place to do so, to get them
can u drop them?
The fire seed in sinners rise behind the locked door does NOT redrawn with a bonfire ascetic
To clarify, in one of the memories (memory of orro) the seed is behind a illusory wall.