Divine Blessing is a type of healing consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Consume to fully restore HP and cure any negative status effects.
- Forest of Giants, above bonfire.
- Majula, as you enter the town on your left.
- Heide's Tower of Flame, at the end of the broken stairs as you head towards Cathedral of Blue
- Sold by Chancellor Wellager in Drangleic Castle for 6000 souls in limited quantity
- Memory of Jeigh. Can be farmed by burning Bonfire Ascetic
- Dropped by Grand Tusk in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- 2 in Frozen Eleum Loyce in an iron chest past the fountain and on a rooftop. Nearby is a Soul Vessel and the Sorcerer's Twinblade.
- 1 in Black Gulch in a wooden chest past the worms in a cave.
- Can be traded for Smooth and Silky Stone by Dyna & Tillo at Things Betwixt.
- Can be picked up repetitively with Bonfire Ascetics in NG+ and beyond in the Giant Lord Boss area, the Memory of Jeigh.
- 2 are given by the Milfanito in Shrine of Amana (one in the first building of the level and the other next to it's end, inside the unhollowing shrine, each gives 1 blessing) by talking to them after freeing the trapped one in Drangleic Castle
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Damn, this **** is OP
Gulp one down and then attack while tanking everything
Rumor has it only 1% of players have even used one due to 99% being pack rats.
Divine blessing, more like a ticket back to the bonfire. 95% are gonna die whenever you try to use this since it’s so slow. DO NOT use these in an urgent situation.
Memory of Jeigh location is mentioned twice. Should be fixed or added a few more times for S&G
it's so slow to heal, so it's next to useless (atleast to me) in boss fights.
uhm i just got one each from the Boars in brightstone cave tseldora (never seen those kind of boars before, the only seem to be there in ng+)
After freeing the Milfinito in Drangleic Castle, go to Shrine of Amana, in the building between the first and second bonfire, there is a Milfinito that gives 1x +1x Divine Blessing during the dialogue.