Divine Blessing is a type of healing consumable in Dark Souls 2.
- Consume to fully restore HP and cure any negative status effects.
- Forest of Giants, above bonfire.
- Majula, as you enter the town on your left.
- Heide's Tower of Flame, at the end of the broken stairs as you head towards Cathedral of Blue
- Sold by Chancellor Wellager in Drangleic Castle for 6000 souls in limited quantity
- Memory of Jeigh. Can be farmed by burning Bonfire Ascetic
- Dropped by Grand Tusk in Brightstone Cove Tseldora
- 2 in Frozen Eleum Loyce in an iron chest past the fountain and on a rooftop. Nearby is a Soul Vessel and the Sorcerer's Twinblade.
- 1 in Black Gulch in a wooden chest past the worms in a cave.
- Can be traded for Smooth and Silky Stone by Dyna & Tillo at Things Betwixt.
- Can be picked up repetitively with Bonfire Ascetics in NG+ and beyond in the Giant Lord Boss area, the Memory of Jeigh.
- 2 are given by the Milfanito in Shrine of Amana (one in the first building of the level and the other next to it's end, inside the unhollowing shrine, each gives 1 blessing) by talking to them after freeing the trapped one in Drangleic Castle