Lock-On Range, Hazard Placement
Toxic Mist is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Pyromancy, you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancy.
"A fringe pyromancy of unknown origin.
Creates a powerful cloud of poison mist.
The poison gradually erodes the target's body, inflicting damage all the while.
Whoever created this spell did not believe his enemies deserved a swift death."
- Applies "Toxic" status effect, which is similar to poison/ It is possible to apply toxic and poison on an enemy at the same time.
- Deals ~1400 damage over 20 seconds.
- Builds up at the same rate as Poison Mist.
- Poison buildup is unaffected by Crest of the Rat or Sanctum Soldier Gauntlets
- The duration is unaffected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- This is a superior version of Poison Mist. It deals ~25% more damage and ticks much faster, which applies greater pressure on an enemy in PvP.
- The damage isn't fixed. Its in a range of 1380 - 1485.
Acid Surge ♦ Chaos Set ♦ Chaos Storm ♦ Combustion ♦ Dance of Fire ♦ Fire Orb ♦ Fire Seed ♦ Fire Snake ♦ Fire Storm ♦ Fire Tempest ♦ Fireball ♦ Flame Swathe ♦ Flame Weapon ♦ Flames ♦ Flash Sweat ♦ Forbidden Sun ♦ Great Chaos Fireball ♦ Great Combustion ♦ Great Fireball ♦ Immolation ♦ Iron Flesh ♦ Lingering Flame ♦ Magic ♦ Outcry ♦ Poison Mist ♦ Pyromancies ♦ Warmth