Medium range, large AoE.
Poison Mist is a Pyromancy in Dark Souls 2. To cast a Pyromancy, you must use a Flame or Special Weapons that can cast Pyromancy.
"A fringe pyromancy of unknown origin.
Creates a cloud of poison mist.
This spell contradicts the very principles of pyromancy, suggesting that its creator had a heretical streak."
- Rosabeth of Melfia for 3,400 souls.
- Deals 1095 damage over 20 seconds.
- Builds up at the same rate as Toxic Mist.
- Poison buildup is unaffected by Crest of the Rat or Sanctum Soldier Gauntlets
- The duration is unaffected by Lingering Dragoncrest Ring.
- This is an inferior version of Toxic Mist, dealing 300 less damage.
- The only reason why one would prefer it over Toxic Mist is if you also use poison-infused weapons together with it, which would help you build up the poison effect on the enemy more easily.
Acid Surge ♦ Chaos Set ♦ Chaos Storm ♦ Combustion ♦ Dance of Fire ♦ Fire Orb ♦ Fire Seed ♦ Fire Snake ♦ Fire Storm ♦ Fire Tempest ♦ Fireball ♦ Flame Swathe ♦ Flame Weapon ♦ Flames ♦ Flash Sweat ♦ Forbidden Sun ♦ Great Chaos Fireball ♦ Great Combustion ♦ Great Fireball ♦ Immolation ♦ Iron Flesh ♦ Lingering Flame ♦ Magic ♦ Outcry ♦ Pyromancies ♦ Toxic Mist ♦ Warmth
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Was missing this spell for the Master of Pyromancy Achievement. I was extremely relieved that it's so easily acquirable
what kind of damage does poison mist do? (dark, fire, non-specific damage does not get increased or decreased by any stats/defenses)
Unless I'm way of base here its more like 3 seconds not 8. did it get nerferd or something as the game got patched? or do I need to hit someone for it to stay that long?