Rosabeth of Melfia is an NPC in Dark Souls 2
Rosabeth of Melfia Information
- Petrified at Majula before the gate to Shaded Woods
- She can sell you Pyromancies, reinforce your Pyromancy Flame and Dark Pyromancy Flame if you have Fire Seeds.
- You can give her equipment that she will wear in your game. (Unlocks trophy/achievement)
- She claims to be the student of Carhillion of the Fold. She came to Drangleic following him.
- You have to give her at least one piece of clothing or armor to make her move to Majula, in front of the stairs towards Crestfallen Saulden.
- After giving her a piece of clothing or armor she gives you a Prism Stone as thanks for rescuing her.
- If you don't give her any clothing after unpetrifying her, she moves to just outside the room next to where you first meet Benhart.
- She is petrified and needs to be freed first. You need Fragrant Branch of Yore, which you can find in Harvest Valley near The Mines bonfire or locked behind a door that needs the Bastille Key you obtain from defeated the Bell Gargoyles.
- She will ask for clothes before she moves to Majula in front of the pillar, anything you give her will do and you will never be able to get whatever you give her back. Her clothes could be changed once she has moved to Majula but you will lose whatever you gave her before. This isindependet of which slot (head, chest, legs, hands) you are giving her and what she head before. F.e. if you only give her a chest-piece before and attempt to add some gloves afterwards, the previous chest-piece will be removed. So always gift her all the items you want her to ewar at once.
|Small Blue Burr||1,200|
|Small Yellow Burr||1,200|
|Small Orange Burr||1,200|
|Flame Quartz Ring||2,000|
|Thunder Quartz Ring||2,000|
|Dark Quartz Ring||2,000|
She can reinforce your Pyromancy Flame.
+1. 1000 souls
+2. 1250 souls
+3. 1500 souls
+4. 2000 souls
+5. 2250 souls
+6. 2500 souls
+7. 3000 souls
+8. 3250 souls
+9. 3500 souls
+10. 4000 souls
- First Encounter
- Cough! Cough cough!
I've been…petrified…hard to…speak…
Give me…a moment, please!
- I'm fine, I think. Hrgg!
No no no, I'm fine! Really, I am!
Um, my name is Rosabeth.
Thank you so much for rescuing me. Phew…
- Oh, you're that traveller!
I still haven't thanked you!
Well, I'm quite a hand at pyromancy.
So, perhaps… You could consider this my thanks?
- I was attacked, and turned to stone…I think…
I owe you my life! If you had not come…
I feel shameful…wearing these rags…
- Um…I hate to burden you further, as you've already saved my life…
But…just look at me, my clothes are in tatters.
Do you have any clothing that you could spare?
I'll take anything, whatever you don't need. I'm not particular when it comes to apparel.
Anything at all will do.
Just put it on the ground, and I'll change into it later.
- Re-encounter in Old Akelarre (before gifting clothes)
Er…Could you spare me something to wear?
Just put it here, and I'll change into it later.
- Re-encounter in Old Akelarre (after gifting clothes)
I'm going back to Majula.
I hope we can meet again!
- When gifting clothes
Thank you so much! I'm very happy for this gift.
After I change into this, I'm heading for Majula.
I'm not sure where I might find Milord.
But perhaps Majula is my best chance.
- Meeting again in Majula
Oh! There you are!
I'm here in Majula thanks entirely to you.
You even were kind enough to clothe me. Thank you so very much.
The only thing I can offer is pyromancy, but if that might help you, come to me.
- Re-encounter in Majula
Hello! Do you require pyromancy?
Yes! How may I help you?
I'm glad to see you're well!
Hello again! How have you been?
- Using Talk Option (Old Akelarre)
- I have my very own teacher.
His name is Carhillion of the Fold, a famed sorcerer in Melfia, our home town.
I was fascinated by sorcery! And so…! Well, he's so unique, you see…
When he set out for Drangleic, I couldn't let him go alone.
But we were separated…quite early on, I'm afraid…
- I'm rather unskilled…Milord probably ditched me.
But oddly, I'm a fast learner when it comes to pyromancy.
What we're fascinated by, and we're skilled at, are not always the same thing.
Why can't I just focus on what I truly enjoy?
Ooh, dear, I shouldn't be so choosy!
It's hardly my place…
- Using Talk Option (Majula)
It was a perilous trek across the mountains.
I faced the most frightful things…
The number of times I nearly died! Tee hee!
- Using Talk Option after Carhillion returns to Majula
- I finally tracked down my teacher.
But I've decided to keep at it alone.
I need to see what I can achieve by myself.
- Master Carhillion and I are from Melfia, to the south. A land lush with sorcery and pyromancy.
Master Carhillion polished his art at one of our renowned magic academies.
But he argued that the academies were terrible places to learn magic…
This quite angered Master Glocken, my previous teacher…
- Once, Master Carhillion spoke excitedly of this land.
He made talk of the remnants…of some great power, and the deep abyss that surrounds it.
I tried to ask more… But he didn't seem to hear.
…I'll never be good enough, will I…
- Leaving after menu interaction
- Leaving after using services (Majula)
I'm always here, so come and see me when you're in town!
- Leaving without exiting menu
Wait! Where are you…cough…
- When attacked
Ouch! (no caption)
How could you… (aggroed)
B-but why? (50% HP)
- Re-encounter after defeat
I won't let you do this…
- When killed
dying groan (no caption)
- Armor with special effects will work on Rosabeth as well as the player so it is advised to not give her harmful pieces such as the moon butterfly set (as you will get poisoned while near her as long as she is wearing it) or the symbol of avarice (as it will slowly kill her).
- Rosabeth's Dress is a Unique armor piece that she wears when unpetrified.Although in the games files with both a description and model it cannot be obtained through normal method
I HAVE MY VERY OWN TEACHER
Gave her Havel's now she looks like a mountain
When I just gave her my starting rags and she still happily accepted them like I was giving her some of the most exquisite clothes, I felt bad and thought I should have been a bit more generous.
Gotta say, the idea of basically getting our own Barbie doll in a Souls game is one I never would've thought of. And to be honest, the novelty wears off quickly. It kinda kills immersion too. Like, okay, using clothes I give her to get back to a place she can take refuge makes sense because it's an emergency. So what, she doesn't have any other clothes or anything anywhere? And she just stands next to Benhart like a stray puppy until I give her some? How odd and slightly disturbing...
I gave a broken equipment and she didn't spawn beside Jugo or in Majula
I should give her tortoise armour set.
Give her the Pharros Mask and nothing else.
She is now permanently wet.
When you meet her, give her Brigand Armor (chest), but NO legs, chest only. When she arrives in Majula, she'll only wear that.
Now THIS is My Dress-Up Darling
This character provided me the dark souls dress up game I never knew I needed. Now I want a dark souls dress up game where I can dress up every firekeeper in cute dresses.
The creepy green guys attacked me after I unpetrified her and one of them hit her and she died???
I gave her the lether/hunter set without the hat. Very sweet indeed.
Finally, i can play dress up in dark souls.
finally, a use for the 50 alonne sets i have
I dont know why
But I have a feeling that she likes The Bearer of the Curse
here take the full set of havel's armor
am i the only one that gave her the singer dress?
The rule 34 potential is great for her but sadly nobody has taken advantage of it
I gave her the moon butterfly set after I was done with it.
Looks good on her.
Just so you know, there's some binoculars on a secret cliff in Majula that you can use to... appreciate the fine clothing you have given her.
Oops! I accidentally killed her with a whip while naked and she was wearing the Desert Sorceress set. Silly me...
I gave her the Prisoner's Tatters, well suited!
i always thought it was milfia
gave her the manakin mask
Oh please, my dearest. It was my pleasure to free you from the stone curse and to save you from man-eating goblins with huge balls. I am sure I have something suitable for you to wear, here please. Oh, that's really too kind for you to teach me pyromancies. How about if you had a Pyromancy Flame for me? Oh? No flame for me? No problem. Instead, I just fight my way through the No Mans Wharf and get the flame after the boss fight. Or the one from the Gutter?
Accidentally one shot'd a Lucatiel of Mirrah whilst fat fingering the controls, sooo i made Rosby a Lucatiel 2.0
Does she know shulk?
only cucks give rosabeth the desert pyromancer set, real chads give her the full ironclad set
I was feeling generous so I gave her the desert sorceress :)
"Well, I'm quite a hand at pyromancy. So, perhaps… You could consider this my thanks?" *gives Prism Stones*.....................
give her gloves, and nothing else, the old chaos may reign forever
I accidentally killed her. I got swarmed by those zombies and in the chaos she just went down along with them.
"Excuse me, ma'am, do you have time to hear about the holy principle of fashion souls?"
She won't talk to me for some reason. I saved her, and now when I try to interact with her nothing happens...
First time I gave prisoner's attire. But next run, well, I felt bad for giving her nothing, so I gave her the invisible armor of aurous
Can you change her armor by giving her any attire, even if it's weaker than previous armor?
So I entered Old Akellare after selling all my other armor to Gavlan and didn't have anything for her so I just left her there (I had already killed all mobs) until I found a shirt or something to give her except that I entirely forgot about her and now she's not there or at Majula.
I gave her the Symbol of Avarice and she didn't even spawn in majula
YAY!!! Now I know how to fre her, I just need to research how to free her now, great.
if you only give her a hat she will be awkwardly underdressed
tried to test pyromancy on her and she aggro'ed at 85% hp THANK YOU MIYADZAKI I REALLY WANT TO GO THROUGH 3 LOCATIONS TO GO TO THE CROMWELL AND PAY 60K SOULS ASWELL!!!!
Dress-up flash game Dark Souls style.
Did anyone not
give her the desert sorceress set?
Does NG+ remove her clothes you gave her on your previous run?
A quick way get a branch of Yore is in the Black Gulch. Its a quick run from Majula>The Gutter>BG. its right behind you after dropping
will bonfire aceint bring her back
She's got a nasty bug. If you don't specifically end dialogue through the menu options and instead force quit it (via walking out of chat range), she'll move outside the ruins, but will refuse to move to Majula until you end her dialogue through the menu option, then go through at least ONE loading screen.